Monday 11 July 2011

Family reunion ....

Yesterday we had a big family reunion that i had been dreading for the past 2 weeks. I mean a load of people coming to my house and most of them i don't even know who they are. Anyway it turned out to be really fun. i found out i have a load of second cousins and 2 of them are around my age so we got on pretty well. we always had to look after the smaller ones who kept on creeping into my room and annoying my kitten and playing with it as if it where a plush toy. They also got me and another one of my cousins to jump on the trampoline while 6 of them sat in the middle which i have to say was pretty tiring. This reunion also inspired me to make a big family tree with pictures and all. well once i'v finished the many projects i started like repainting my snowboard ( DHidas is going to help me this week so youll probably see pictures on both of our blogs) :D

2 comments:

  1. It was cool! The food was just perfect!!
    How to say "kovaszos" cucumber in English?

    ReplyDelete