Monday 15 August 2011

Youtube bloggers

I have to say watching Youtube bloggers is my new obsession.  I have no idea why but it simply makes me feel good to watch other people do stupid things or talk about there own lives. and it is simply such a good way to waste time. here are some of my favourite channels that you have to watch :

1.  Charlie is so cool like. (he is my absaloute favourite, he does the most weirdest stuff like eat a load of wine gums and wrap himself up in wrapping paper , he also has a Doctor who obsession like me :) )

2.  Kingsley Bitch. ( ok he mostly complains but its totally worth watching his channel )

3. Kevjumba. ( i actually found him by mistake. a song of his just came up on the recommended by  Youtube bit called nice guys finish last .)

in my whole Youtube blogger obsession i felt that i should give making a video a go. thinking it cant be that hard i mean a load of people do it lets give it a try. well lets just say that, that video is never ever going to be seen by anyone it is soo embarassing. I seriously have no idea how these people do it. its just so weird to talk to your computer and meanwhile you see yourself on the screen and it simply distracts you with "does my face seriosuly look like that." but you know just because it didnt work out for me you should try giveing it a go.
here are some useful tips that would of helped me:
  •  Find an interesting topic to talk about that others would whant to watch or just do something stupid (but not to stupid) :P
  • Have an editing programme so you can cut out your umms and aaaa's
  • try not to get distracted by your own face on the screen.
  • sometimes invite friends to the video to make it more interesting
well have fun watching or making videos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment