Thursday 8 September 2011

todaydayday

i had quite a good day today i finally got over my identity crisis thing and have returned to my normal happy state but i still have to get threw this whole negativity thing. anyway i spent the afternoon with Dina in a café and had a great time we like spent 2 hours there and she kept bugging me with the whole James Franco thing again :P but im getting used to it now. And now im totally hiped up because i have my first guitar lesson tomorow and i am totally exited i have my guitar ready and everything i also learned a few notes allready..

can hardly wait :)

7 comments:

  1. as soon as you can play something, I would like a little concert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jesszus te tudod mire értem.....................................
    and the whole Jf thing is not over yet i'll never let you to get used to it bahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. na az első rész
    mire érted én nem értem?
    and secondly im already used to it

    third im never ever ever going to play in front of anyone except my guitar teacher (he vip ) :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh come one.... pretty please with a cherry on top... I learned for 2 years... and I have a guitar.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. at the moment i dont even really whant to hear myself play as the sound it makes is crap but if i become a famous gitarist then maybe ill let people here me play

    ReplyDelete