Thursday 29 September 2011

I hate being sick

At the moment i am pretty annoyed  i have a cold . and i absaloutly hate being sick. I just watched an episode of friends and it was the one where Monica has a cold it was really funny cus she didnt want to accept that she was sick ( like me cus it makes you feel all weak ) anyway so im trying to do normal stuff. Oh yea we dont have school cus its Rosh Hashana (new year). so i try to do normall stuff but i cant cus every time i try to draw or read or do anything my mind goes all fuzzy and i start to have a sneezing fit. And this break would be great to start working on paintings for my art exams but there turning out really abstract cus of this brain fuzziness so i have to postpone till later :(
i hate this
(and if your thinking why i didnt change the background to fit this post like i said i would in a previous post it is because im still on the whole halloween thing i only wrote this rant to get it out of my system)

3 comments: