Thursday 27 December 2012

geek themed present idea

So we had secret santa a little while ago and I had the luck of getting someone who greatly enjoys harry potter,lord of the rings,poirot and all those stuff so I decided to base the whole present idea on along those lines
firstly I wraped a shoe box up in parcel paper then write the address (changing harry potter to his name)
and the wrote our under the staircase,private drive...etc.
i got a cute notebook that was kinda poirot themed and a ticket for the hobbit which i decorated the envelope
I also backed a batch of lembas bread, searching threw many a recipes, they didn't turn out too good and it really just tasted like sweet bread (not what the recipe wrote it would turn out to be) I wraped those in green paper (by this time i did not have much time to decorate gratly)
and then added some Cadberry chocolates quite rare over here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment