Thursday 29 November 2012

20 tumblr followers

I have managed to reach 20 followers today on tumblr.
Yeay! new I'd find my place somewhere on this interweb :P
I doubt I'll ever reach that many on youtube (mainly as I have postponed making crapy videos for personal reasons)
But to all those interested in my tumblr or just tumblr generally
here's the link
www.jamandjellyowls.tumblr.com
if you haven't been on tumblr yet, well, its a weird place,
but lots of fun !

update: well a year on and WOW do i have a lot of followers. i really don't even know why i made this post. i guess i was suprised that i can even gain followers.  oh yea and thats not my url anymore. i cant be bothered to write it as it keeps on changing and i'd have to rectify all my posts every time, and i'd be changing the past (like in1984 like how would you know this was the past if i change the past and that's just scary)

No comments:

Post a Comment