Friday 2 November 2012

Lord of the rings comic strip

Hi!
It's november everyone (yea if you haven't seen a clock or anything the whole day) for starting of the 2 months before 2012 ends and christmas and nearly only 1 MONTH till The Hobbit comes out I have an announcement ( yes I know I have a lot of announcements lately. get.used.to.it)
I have made another tumblr page where I will be and have posted my Hobbit comic strips.

So far its about two small hobbits who are off the find the main road in search of finding intresting junk that other travelers leave behind. They go off using Bilbo's drawn map from when he left for his journey. Of course it won't be as easy as that.
I will probably start other comics as well. and post them here
so go over and check it out :) thanks
first part
second part
third part 

No comments:

Post a Comment