Wednesday 23 January 2013

The Hunger Games trilogy review

Lets just say this its been a while since I had generally spent my whole day locked up in my room reading, skiping meals to read or even running home from school ditching homework to read threw the night
of course this resulted in me finishing the trilogy in about 4 days ( I could of been quicker but i didnt have the second book so when I finished the first book at 1 in the morning I was stressing out and got up early on sunday to go into town to buy the next two books so it dosnt happen again.)
iTS simply amazing , you cant put it down and you generally sit in suspence the whole time and all the plot lines and twists throughout the series are simply amazing.
I usually lost alot of sleep hoping at night that my personal favourite character Peeta Melark dosnt die (as its a usual habbit of my favourite characters to snuff it somewhere in the middle.)
The end few chapters had me in complete tears and had me seriously re-think humanity and what we humans are actually like. 
Of course I dont whant to say much not to spoil anything but its a definate read and it will stick with you for quite a while.
Im still sitting in school thinking how things could of been different under other circumstances and singing my version of ˝the hanging tree (which bugs some people to hell)
but beware it isnt for the faint hearted as theres quite alot of brutal murders along the way

No comments:

Post a Comment