Saturday 26 November 2011

All packed and ready to go

Ok so im not actually all packed i still have 2 things left but they havent dried yet....
but other wise im done and really really really excited :) im pretty suprised at myself, it took me 5 hours to pack ... it was sooooo long and boring . so of course i got distracted which just made it take even longer ...... stupid mirror... and interesting stuff in my room ..... btw when i say mirror i dont mean it in a vain way i mean it like "noo i have a zit on my face," "damn my eyebrows are weirdly shaped "...
ok so as you can see this post dosnt have any real topic...im kinda bored... im watching t.v.......
I WHANT TO GO ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i should calm down and do something usefull

No comments:

Post a Comment