Saturday 5 November 2011

Quite dieing on ME!

So yet again my jeans have died and i swear this is becoming a bit of a pattern and i seriously think i should become like one of my class mates who never wears trousers only skirts.
So im pretty pissed now adays anything i by seems to break or get ruined pretty soon i bought a jumper 2 months ago i wore it 3 x and it already has like 6 holes in it and im pissed.
I dont get why they lowered the quality of clothes and shoes it might be cheaper but if you think about it 1 fake converse is around 4000ft in deichman now a fake converse last around half a year. So every half year 1 fake converse. A real converse can last for ages if you take care of it so ading up it might be cheaper to actually buy the expensive thing and make it last forever then buying a new thing every half year which in the end will be much expensive in the end. So its worth to pay for quality
that is why im saving up for emus or uggs. then going to deichman and buying 5x cheaper but it wont have real sheep wool in it and it will die in 2 months
ok ill probs cave in cus itll take a while to save for a 400 euro shoe....
but ill get back to you with that

3 comments:

  1. I have clothes which have lasted years! They grow with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you ! but the shoe thing really bugs me i seriously dont know why they cant make proper shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recommend quality :) but really, I always buy good shoes, Geox, Ecco, CAT :)

    ReplyDelete