Thursday 8 December 2011

Israel Intro

So im finally sitting here with nice hair which took me an hour to untangle using 3 hair products to get the beduin tent dust, the dead sea salt, and my not bothering to brush my hair when i dont feel well out. I have huge dark circles under my eyes still even though i slept 48 hours. Iv lost 2 Kg and its all gone of my face. I represent a zombie. There are still deep gashes in my leg which i acquired at the dead sea and my legs are still blue (from my jeans) , also random blue spots have appeared over me but i dont remeber injuring myself there and it dosnt hurt when i press it. My face is also interesting by the fact that it has random sun spots on it. The themometer is telling me that im below normal tempreture 34C .
Is the Universe trying to tell me something?
anyway till death comes ill just keep on blogging and when he does ill make him read it all and only then can he take me :P (i got the last bit from the film we watched in art  history where a guy plays chess with death cus he dosn't want to go. but i have absolutely no idea how to play chess)

No comments:

Post a Comment