Thursday 15 December 2011

class chanuka

Soooo like every year we did the whole hanuka thing ( secret santa) but this is only the year group one where usually people put minimal effort in buying the present. annyyy wayy similary to last year i didnt get to stand up in the circle and get a present. as like last year the person i had to give it to was sick. But luckily unlike last year the person who got me WAS in Hooraaayy !! but he had to leave early so i found out who pulled me which was a bit of a bummer and i got my present earlier than everyone so again there was totally nopoint of me going to this whole thing. Unlucky for Dina as she didnt get a present because the person who i pulled out is the one who pulled her out :L
anywayy i got a christmas recipe book with mostly desserts (as im kind and always bring in cakes that i make at home) and a box of ferrero roche which everyone attacked and the whole thing disapeared pretty quickly. IM reeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllyyy waiting for the Mentor one because the people in my group put more effort into getting something funny or good and the whole thing is usually reaaaaalllyyyy funny.
my mentor group is awsome  but there going to split us up :S but we still have half a year left to enjoy together...
my recipe book .. backwards :P

No comments:

Post a Comment