Saturday 31 December 2011

Have a crappy new year !!

So it is safe to say this years new year will be crap
like all the other new years so far that i have spent in hungary.
this is usually not because the people who come are boring
but because we keep on going to boring places where you cant really enjoy yourself
i useually go into my newyears depression like 2 hours before midnight but lucky me
it attacked me as soon as i saw the hotel and the people in it. So iv decided to camp out in my friends room and do my homework. The only thing fun in this day is getting ready. But itherwise there no point, it forces you to think back a year and see what youv achieched
nothing

so this just takes you into a deeper depression,you start thinking where am i going in life ?
i have no idea, probably nowhere

is there a point of life?
somewhat yes,when its not newyears

so i have come to the conclusion not to ever go with my parents again enywhere on newyears but instead spend it at home or out partying cus i can not staaaand one more of these depressing new years days

No comments:

Post a Comment