Monday 9 July 2012

What's up summer !?

So its all ready July and i have a tone of things i would still like to do but minimal time to actually do it in.
SO I'v all ready got started and setup a Youtube channel (i'll tell you its name later when there's actually something on it) You see i want to try Vloging and making videos and i can get started on that next week when my friend comes over. Also that way i can link it to not only this blog but to The foOd factory so i can show how to make recipes through videos and not just pictures.
I have rediscovered my drawing tablet that i have never learnt to use and decided to teach myself drawing on the computer and using some programs
which means i can finally create my own background for the Blog MUAHAHAHAHAHA
so all these stuff are so far pretty computer related i know.. but there are other things I'v planned as well.
Like I'm going to be decorating my balcony and have already started a 1000 piece puzzle (and i suspect I'm going to give up in a week)
There will be a spanish week waiting (hopefully in 2 weeks) for you on the food factory so click over to learn how to make tapas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment