Tuesday 14 August 2012

Behind the scene: The Doctor defeats youtube-itis

So for a couple of days now I have been making the props for my next video and watching Doctor Who episodes  and today I finally got round to filming FINALLY!!!! The Doctors part has been filmed now it's all down to me to film my part. And looking back i am an awful Matt Smith ,Doctor, seriously i suck :P but i had a lot of fun sitting in a padded out bath tub and shouting "IM  HERE , IM THE DOCTOR ,ATTACK ME! " and it was just fun pretending to be the Doctor. Of course all the props I made can't be seen properly as the writings to small on it. But at least i took a picture of them and it's all ready a post down. I realized that it was a good choice to dump my childhood dream of becoming an actress, but i think i would make a pretty good 12th doctor with new characteristics :P

My doctor costume ,bow tie and straps made out of paper :P Bow ties are cool . OK ?!

Nom nom my hand made sign i should of photographed the making of this so i could of made it into a separate post,yea i needed a KEEP QUITE sound because I kept on having to re-film bits since it had radio or conversation noises in the background, and i made a see through pouch so you can change the sign if needed and there's a hanger on the back so you can put it anywhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment