Wednesday 8 August 2012

Making a youtube background

So I spent today making background plans for my youtube channel which I want to computerise once i get the Tab up and running. Heres a few of how it started out.

These were my first ideas, having a Pot of Jam and some jelly in it, i don't know why there on the seaside but they simply are (remember these are drafts)



my first sketch in front of the t.v

So a phoenix bird was my second idea as today I got this strong urge to draw birds with pastels. It's a bit Harry Potterish but because I'm a huge fan I thought I should incorporate it to make it more me. It's from Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets when the phoenix pulls Harry,Ron and Lockhart out of the chamber except I'v changed it here in to a pot of Jam, Jelly and of course an OWL :D
So I drew the phoenix and from heres it will be a mystery ..
to you..
for the time being..
well till tommorow :P

Also here are the plans for The End scene and the part with the blogs links on it which i want to make in flash so it moves, but I'll have to wait till school starts for that to come true.



No comments:

Post a Comment