Wednesday 22 July 2015

Skirt update





SO small tulle skirt update, Basically done (Woop!) but this is where adjustments come in which I myself have to figure out. A nude coloured pencil skirt still has to be added as an under layer so it isn't see-through and of course at the moment when I spin it all goes very Marilyn Monroe. The waistband isn't tight enough but otherwise i wouldn't be able to get it on without having to put a zipper on it. So I plan to get a pretty ribbon to sew on half way but eave tie-able into a bow on the back. Which will also help hide the imperfections of my stitching so win-win. Ah it will be so unbelievably girly and 5 year oldish but I love was having waaay to much fun spinning in it. 

note to self: get a pair of nice comfy high heels for it and just anyway I feel like I should own a pair of heels being um older and tiny and everything...




ugh such a cheesy selfie and i still take them (because I'm awesome!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment