Saturday 11 July 2015

Travel: London day trip

Hey Void of the internet!

So today was the third time I visitd London and so far I must say one of the best visits I have had.
First started of with a walk around Regents Park, then stood an hour inline for the Sherlock Holmes museum which was great! So many small details from the books where there and aaaaaaaah.
only downside is I was alone so i couldn't get the cool photo everyone had in the study with the dearstalker hat and pipe as well as a proper photo outside the building. Other things I visited was oxford street, Liberty shop, Hamleys and Harrods as well as checked out Selfridges which was beutifull form the outside but must say was disappointing inside compared to Liberty and Harrods. Also walked around Mayfair for a bit and Soho.
Unbelievably exhausted so quite a small uninteresting post but putting all my photos here so I can free up space from phone :)

M&M store, smelt of chocolate, 4 levels of amazingness

Lionel! (cough Kingspeech cough)

Baker street study

Hound of Baskerville


still 221B



beautiful Selfridges, ah i must finish season 3



inside the liberty store

china town

hyde park


Picadilly circus

No comments:

Post a Comment